Navigation

Friday, January 30, 2015

Valentine's Day Dinner Ideas



Every year on Valentine's Day, my husband and I get fancy with cooking up a delicious meal at home. This year is the same! I am glad it is on a weekend this year, so I can take my time cooking and sipping wine in my loungewear and new apron (thanks, Miranda!). I have been perusing blogs and links for some recipe ideas. We like to do steaks with a great side or two, with an awesome appetizer to start. Each year it seems the meal gets better and better!!!!

Plus, when you go out to eat on VD there sometimes is a fixed menu. Fix your own menu!

One of my favorite pics!



Some links I am loving:









Beautiful Potatoes - How impressive are these? Probably so easy!

IMG_8486


Some appetizer ideas I have stumbled across:



HOLY CRAP THESE LOOK SO GOOD!









These are just a few I have been drooling over. Now to choose which ones to make. :-P

What are your Valentine's Day plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice!